Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Wonder Whose Wheel That Is...OMG

Well, in the last post I said we were wrapping up the blog unless something interesting happens. I guess this counts as interesting. We lost a wheel on the traier while driving up I-95 in North Carolina. We didn't even know it was gone until Penny looked in the mirror and saw trailer parts flapping in the breeze. The right rear wheel, tire, brake drum and wheel bearing are no where to be found. The side of the trailer is damaged and will need body work.We managed to get off the highway to a cigarette shop/gas station in the middle of nowhere and we are now waiting for a service truck from Rocky Mount, NC to come to our aid.

We thought we'd be home Friday, but it no longer looks that way. I'm beginning to have second thoughts about this RV thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home