Friday, August 19, 2011

Groundhog Day

I forgot to mention in the previous post that the Illinois town we’re in is Woodstock, which is where the movie “Groundhog Day” was filmed.

I forgot to mention in the previous post that the Illinois town we’re in is Woodstock, which is where the movie “Groundhog Day” was filmed.

I forgot to mention in the previous post that the Illinois town we’re in is Woodstock, which is where the movie “Groundhog Day” was filmed.

I forgot to mention in the previous post that the Illinois town we’re in is Woodstock, which is where the movie “Groundhog Day” was filmed.

I forgot to mention in the previous post that the Illinois town we’re in is Woodstock, which is where the movie “Groundhog Day” was filmed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

hysterical, love your sense of humor cousin.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Happy Birthday to Penny, love from Tony and Barbara

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home